Sep 2, 2013, 1:30 PM EDT
We can only hope new Nuggets Brian Shaw watches this video from JaVale McGee‘s Instagram account and says “he’s right, I need to let him play more like Dirk Nowitzki and shoot some threes.” Not because it would be good for the Nuggets — it would be a disaster — but for the comedic value. McGee would basically be Dr. Drain from deep. It would be awesome for us at home.
What’s I enjoy about JaVale McGee is that he is loving it all — the NBA, life, all of it. He is living it full tilt and soaking it in. And if that means talking a little smack to some kid after a pop-a-shot game, then go to it.
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 4
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 15
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 24
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29