Aug 30, 2013, 2:49 PM EST
Just a reminder, Nate Robinson is 5’9″.
I know he has won dunk contests and is a fan favorite because he is a fearless risk taker (which is why he drives coaches to drink), but just step back for a second and check out the athleticism. He makes dunking the ball look easy, like anyone at home could do it, all you need is that little drop step move. Why don’t you just go out and try that… and not on the 8-foot rim at the local elementary school. Try it on the big boy basket.
Denver fans are going to enjoy him this year.
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 2
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 12
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 15
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17