Aug 30, 2013, 2:49 PM EST
Just a reminder, Nate Robinson is 5’9″.
I know he has won dunk contests and is a fan favorite because he is a fearless risk taker (which is why he drives coaches to drink), but just step back for a second and check out the athleticism. He makes dunking the ball look easy, like anyone at home could do it, all you need is that little drop step move. Why don’t you just go out and try that… and not on the 8-foot rim at the local elementary school. Try it on the big boy basket.
Denver fans are going to enjoy him this year.
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 1
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 8
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 15