Aug 30, 2013, 2:49 PM EDT
Just a reminder, Nate Robinson is 5’9″.
I know he has won dunk contests and is a fan favorite because he is a fearless risk taker (which is why he drives coaches to drink), but just step back for a second and check out the athleticism. He makes dunking the ball look easy, like anyone at home could do it, all you need is that little drop step move. Why don’t you just go out and try that… and not on the 8-foot rim at the local elementary school. Try it on the big boy basket.
Denver fans are going to enjoy him this year.
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 5
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 32
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 11
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 10