Aug 30, 2013, 2:49 PM EST
Just a reminder, Nate Robinson is 5’9″.
I know he has won dunk contests and is a fan favorite because he is a fearless risk taker (which is why he drives coaches to drink), but just step back for a second and check out the athleticism. He makes dunking the ball look easy, like anyone at home could do it, all you need is that little drop step move. Why don’t you just go out and try that… and not on the 8-foot rim at the local elementary school. Try it on the big boy basket.
Denver fans are going to enjoy him this year.
- Did win over Lakers break Rockets out of their defensive slump? 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 10
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 9
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 33
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 46