Aug 30, 2013, 2:49 PM EST
Just a reminder, Nate Robinson is 5’9″.
I know he has won dunk contests and is a fan favorite because he is a fearless risk taker (which is why he drives coaches to drink), but just step back for a second and check out the athleticism. He makes dunking the ball look easy, like anyone at home could do it, all you need is that little drop step move. Why don’t you just go out and try that… and not on the 8-foot rim at the local elementary school. Try it on the big boy basket.
Denver fans are going to enjoy him this year.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 0
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 3
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13