Aug 30, 2013, 1:57 AM EST
While we thought Kobe Bryant would be doing some pool work to recover from his Achilles surgery, this is not exactly what we pictured.
Kobe posted this Vine Thursday night of him jumping off a 10-meter platform into a pool. The judges like the dive but the low degree of difficulty is going to hurt his score. That and the splash will keep his number down.
Although, if we’re going to be picky, and that is a standard 10 meter competitive diving platform, it’s really only 32.8 feet. Still, good to see Kobe having some fun.
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 2
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 3
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 41
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 5
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9