Aug 30, 2013, 1:57 AM EDT
While we thought Kobe Bryant would be doing some pool work to recover from his Achilles surgery, this is not exactly what we pictured.
Kobe posted this Vine Thursday night of him jumping off a 10-meter platform into a pool. The judges like the dive but the low degree of difficulty is going to hurt his score. That and the splash will keep his number down.
Although, if we’re going to be picky, and that is a standard 10 meter competitive diving platform, it’s really only 32.8 feet. Still, good to see Kobe having some fun.
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 17
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 5
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 28