Aug 30, 2013, 1:57 AM EDT
While we thought Kobe Bryant would be doing some pool work to recover from his Achilles surgery, this is not exactly what we pictured.
Kobe posted this Vine Thursday night of him jumping off a 10-meter platform into a pool. The judges like the dive but the low degree of difficulty is going to hurt his score. That and the splash will keep his number down.
Although, if we’re going to be picky, and that is a standard 10 meter competitive diving platform, it’s really only 32.8 feet. Still, good to see Kobe having some fun.
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 24
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 9
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 69
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 71
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 8
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30