Aug 30, 2013, 1:57 AM EST
While we thought Kobe Bryant would be doing some pool work to recover from his Achilles surgery, this is not exactly what we pictured.
Kobe posted this Vine Thursday night of him jumping off a 10-meter platform into a pool. The judges like the dive but the low degree of difficulty is going to hurt his score. That and the splash will keep his number down.
Although, if we’re going to be picky, and that is a standard 10 meter competitive diving platform, it’s really only 32.8 feet. Still, good to see Kobe having some fun.
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 63
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13