Aug 30, 2013, 11:19 AM EDT
The Chief turns 60 today.
Robert Parish is a Hall of Fame center who had some epic battles with Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Moses Malone back in the 1980s, and helped anchor the Boston Celtics to three NBA titles. He was drafted No. 8 by the Warriors out of little Centenary College of Louisiana, but we all remember him as a Celtic.
He won four titles (three with Boston, one with the 1997 Bulls), was a nine-time All-Star and averaged 18.4 points and 11.6 rebounds a game over his career.
Happy birthday Chief. The rest of you, enjoy.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 12
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 39
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19