Aug 30, 2013, 11:19 AM EDT
The Chief turns 60 today.
Robert Parish is a Hall of Fame center who had some epic battles with Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Moses Malone back in the 1980s, and helped anchor the Boston Celtics to three NBA titles. He was drafted No. 8 by the Warriors out of little Centenary College of Louisiana, but we all remember him as a Celtic.
He won four titles (three with Boston, one with the 1997 Bulls), was a nine-time All-Star and averaged 18.4 points and 11.6 rebounds a game over his career.
Happy birthday Chief. The rest of you, enjoy.
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 2
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 8
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 3
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 16
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18