Aug 29, 2013, 2:34 PM EDT
Luke works for GY&K Marketing in New Hampshire and the company is having a little fun with Matt — next week Matt is taking over the CEO’s job for a day while the actual CEO risks cardiac arrest going through an NBA players’ off-season workout routine.
Hat tip to KD of Ball Don’t Lie.
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 0
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 4
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 7
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 9
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 16
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 11
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23
- LeBron James and his difficult-to-assess super teams 33