Aug 29, 2013, 2:34 PM EDT
Luke works for GY&K Marketing in New Hampshire and the company is having a little fun with Matt — next week Matt is taking over the CEO’s job for a day while the actual CEO risks cardiac arrest going through an NBA players’ off-season workout routine.
Hat tip to KD of Ball Don’t Lie.
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 17
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 5
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 28