Aug 29, 2013, 6:10 PM EDT
What makes this work is Andre Drummond is a hulking human being — 6’11” and pushing 300 pounds. When that starts coming at you and making moves, you flinch.
Doing it to unsuspecting people in an airport could almost be a Japanese game show…. well, they’re up to releasing Raptors on people. They are more just more advanced at pranks than we are.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 3
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 11
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 13
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 12
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 36