Aug 29, 2013, 6:10 PM EDT
What makes this work is Andre Drummond is a hulking human being — 6’11” and pushing 300 pounds. When that starts coming at you and making moves, you flinch.
Doing it to unsuspecting people in an airport could almost be a Japanese game show…. well, they’re up to releasing Raptors on people. They are more just more advanced at pranks than we are.
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 0
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 1
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 1
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13