Aug 29, 2013, 6:10 PM EST
What makes this work is Andre Drummond is a hulking human being — 6’11″ and pushing 300 pounds. When that starts coming at you and making moves, you flinch.
Doing it to unsuspecting people in an airport could almost be a Japanese game show…. well, they’re up to releasing Raptors on people. They are more just more advanced at pranks than we are.
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 49
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 14
- Report: Danny Ainge telling other teams he won’t trade Rajon Rondo 13
- PBT Extra: How would the NBA benefit from legalized sports betting? 2
- NBPA ready to appeal Jeffery Taylor’s 24-game suspension 12
- Alex Len, No. 5 pick in a draft full of players who looked like busts as rookies, showing he doesn’t deserve the label 5