Aug 29, 2013, 6:10 PM EDT
What makes this work is Andre Drummond is a hulking human being — 6’11” and pushing 300 pounds. When that starts coming at you and making moves, you flinch.
Doing it to unsuspecting people in an airport could almost be a Japanese game show…. well, they’re up to releasing Raptors on people. They are more just more advanced at pranks than we are.
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 0
- World Cup Preview: USA vs. Finland, what to expect 4
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 30
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 5
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 11
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 21