Aug 28, 2013, 11:46 AM EDT
Yes, the video is more grainy than the Zapruder Film, but some people see that as proof so we’re going to take that Instagram video as proof.
Raptors wing Rudy Gay is in Houston this week working out with Hakeem Olajuwon, as you can see above.
This is a good thing, Raptors fans. Gay getting some post moves, allowing him to be more comfortable going to the block against a smaller defender is only going to help his offense (think Kobe Bryant and LeBron James, both of whom worked out with The Dream in the past).
More than that, Gay took just 27 percent of his shots last season inside five feet (and shot 54 percent on them), however he took 44.3 percent of his shots beyond 15 feet, hitting 33.3 percent of those from two and 32.3 percent from three. The lesson here is you want Gay to attack, you want him to get his shots closer to the rim, and this is a way to do that.
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 0
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 19
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 20
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 31
- Steve Ballmer screams like a maniac at Clippers rally 26
- Thibodeau calls Team USA “perfect setting” for Derrick Rose to make return 6
- What four players left likely to get cut from Team USA roster? Things don’t look good for Andre Drummond. 19