Aug 28, 2013, 11:46 AM EDT
Yes, the video is more grainy than the Zapruder Film, but some people see that as proof so we’re going to take that Instagram video as proof.
Raptors wing Rudy Gay is in Houston this week working out with Hakeem Olajuwon, as you can see above.
This is a good thing, Raptors fans. Gay getting some post moves, allowing him to be more comfortable going to the block against a smaller defender is only going to help his offense (think Kobe Bryant and LeBron James, both of whom worked out with The Dream in the past).
More than that, Gay took just 27 percent of his shots last season inside five feet (and shot 54 percent on them), however he took 44.3 percent of his shots beyond 15 feet, hitting 33.3 percent of those from two and 32.3 percent from three. The lesson here is you want Gay to attack, you want him to get his shots closer to the rim, and this is a way to do that.
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 3
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 14
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 12
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 6
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 9