Aug 28, 2013, 11:46 AM EDT
Yes, the video is more grainy than the Zapruder Film, but some people see that as proof so we’re going to take that Instagram video as proof.
Raptors wing Rudy Gay is in Houston this week working out with Hakeem Olajuwon, as you can see above.
This is a good thing, Raptors fans. Gay getting some post moves, allowing him to be more comfortable going to the block against a smaller defender is only going to help his offense (think Kobe Bryant and LeBron James, both of whom worked out with The Dream in the past).
More than that, Gay took just 27 percent of his shots last season inside five feet (and shot 54 percent on them), however he took 44.3 percent of his shots beyond 15 feet, hitting 33.3 percent of those from two and 32.3 percent from three. The lesson here is you want Gay to attack, you want him to get his shots closer to the rim, and this is a way to do that.
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 9
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 35
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 7
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 6
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 12
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 36
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19