Aug 28, 2013, 8:01 AM EDT
If there one game that defined Tracy McGrady the unstoppable scoring machine, it was this one.
Most of the time down 12 with under a minute the losing team folds, the winning team dribbles it out and we all go home. But McGrady didn’t let up and hit four three pointers (one that was a four-point play) and did it with hands in his face, with the Spurs knowing he was going to get the rock. Didn’t matter.
Then there was the steal and the game winner, just vintage.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 3
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 10
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15