Aug 28, 2013, 8:01 AM EDT
If there one game that defined Tracy McGrady the unstoppable scoring machine, it was this one.
Most of the time down 12 with under a minute the losing team folds, the winning team dribbles it out and we all go home. But McGrady didn’t let up and hit four three pointers (one that was a four-point play) and did it with hands in his face, with the Spurs knowing he was going to get the rock. Didn’t matter.
Then there was the steal and the game winner, just vintage.
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 3
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 9
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15