Aug 28, 2013, 8:01 AM EST
If there one game that defined Tracy McGrady the unstoppable scoring machine, it was this one.
Most of the time down 12 with under a minute the losing team folds, the winning team dribbles it out and we all go home. But McGrady didn’t let up and hit four three pointers (one that was a four-point play) and did it with hands in his face, with the Spurs knowing he was going to get the rock. Didn’t matter.
Then there was the steal and the game winner, just vintage.
- LeBron James likely to start at center for Eastern Conference All-Stars 0
- Report: Sixers a viable trade destination for Omer Asik 10
- Report: Jason Kidd safe as Nets coach until team gets healthy 6
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 30
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 18
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (45)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)