Aug 28, 2013, 8:01 AM EDT
If there one game that defined Tracy McGrady the unstoppable scoring machine, it was this one.
Most of the time down 12 with under a minute the losing team folds, the winning team dribbles it out and we all go home. But McGrady didn’t let up and hit four three pointers (one that was a four-point play) and did it with hands in his face, with the Spurs knowing he was going to get the rock. Didn’t matter.
Then there was the steal and the game winner, just vintage.
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 0
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 35
- Deron Williams fires back at Kobe: “If I’m 0-for-f******-9, I’m not shooting 20 more shots” 43
- LeBron James on running the Cavaliers offense: ‘This is Kyrie’s show’ 28