Aug 28, 2013, 8:01 AM EDT
If there one game that defined Tracy McGrady the unstoppable scoring machine, it was this one.
Most of the time down 12 with under a minute the losing team folds, the winning team dribbles it out and we all go home. But McGrady didn’t let up and hit four three pointers (one that was a four-point play) and did it with hands in his face, with the Spurs knowing he was going to get the rock. Didn’t matter.
Then there was the steal and the game winner, just vintage.
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 0
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 1
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 20
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 3
- PBT Extra: Will Spurs depth, versatility prove too much for Clippers? 10
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis, Pelicans made playoffs. Will they get a fifth game vs. Warriors? 6
- Rumor: LaMarcus Aldridge more likely to leave Trail Blazers in free agency than people realize 23