Aug 28, 2013, 2:23 PM EDT
It looks good.
This is the new trailer for NBA 2K14, which starts out with a heavy dose of LeBron James — and remember he helped select the music for this edition, too. So we start out with some Nas “Hate Me Now” which is a pretty LeBron song.
This edition of the game is also going to have 14 elite European teams as well, such as Barcelona and CSKA Moscow. Which is great news because we all miss getting to be Bostjan Nachbar, if even for a minute.
Joking aside… it looks good. Real good.
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 16
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 25
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 26
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 29
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 40
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24
- Report: Lakers would still trade D’Angelo Russell for DeMarcus Cousins straight up. Kings wouldn’t. 30