Aug 28, 2013, 2:23 PM EDT
It looks good.
This is the new trailer for NBA 2K14, which starts out with a heavy dose of LeBron James — and remember he helped select the music for this edition, too. So we start out with some Nas “Hate Me Now” which is a pretty LeBron song.
This edition of the game is also going to have 14 elite European teams as well, such as Barcelona and CSKA Moscow. Which is great news because we all miss getting to be Bostjan Nachbar, if even for a minute.
Joking aside… it looks good. Real good.
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 13
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 11
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 11
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 52
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 60
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 89
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20