Aug 28, 2013, 2:23 PM EDT
It looks good.
This is the new trailer for NBA 2K14, which starts out with a heavy dose of LeBron James — and remember he helped select the music for this edition, too. So we start out with some Nas “Hate Me Now” which is a pretty LeBron song.
This edition of the game is also going to have 14 elite European teams as well, such as Barcelona and CSKA Moscow. Which is great news because we all miss getting to be Bostjan Nachbar, if even for a minute.
Joking aside… it looks good. Real good.
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 0
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 3
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8