Aug 28, 2013, 2:23 PM EDT
It looks good.
This is the new trailer for NBA 2K14, which starts out with a heavy dose of LeBron James — and remember he helped select the music for this edition, too. So we start out with some Nas “Hate Me Now” which is a pretty LeBron song.
This edition of the game is also going to have 14 elite European teams as well, such as Barcelona and CSKA Moscow. Which is great news because we all miss getting to be Bostjan Nachbar, if even for a minute.
Joking aside… it looks good. Real good.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 14
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8