Aug 28, 2013, 12:47 PM EDT
As Mike Miller seems to get injured trying to walk out to his car each morning, the less contact and the more aerobic exercize he can do during the summer, the better.
Like Zumba Sentao (a spin-off of traditional Zumba… I guess. I don’t care enough to look it up.)
The video above shows the two-time NBA Champion with the Heat and current member of the Memphis Grizzlies working out with some soccer moms doing the dance excercise craze (and it is a craze, I saw a Zumba halftime show at a LA Galaxy game a couple of years back). If I were cynical I would think that Miller’s significant other teaches these classes, or he has some other tie, but I’m not going to go down that road.
But you have to say, he is into it.
Hat tip to The Basketball Jones.
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 13
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 32
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 49
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28