Aug 28, 2013, 12:47 PM EDT
As Mike Miller seems to get injured trying to walk out to his car each morning, the less contact and the more aerobic exercize he can do during the summer, the better.
Like Zumba Sentao (a spin-off of traditional Zumba… I guess. I don’t care enough to look it up.)
The video above shows the two-time NBA Champion with the Heat and current member of the Memphis Grizzlies working out with some soccer moms doing the dance excercise craze (and it is a craze, I saw a Zumba halftime show at a LA Galaxy game a couple of years back). If I were cynical I would think that Miller’s significant other teaches these classes, or he has some other tie, but I’m not going to go down that road.
But you have to say, he is into it.
Hat tip to The Basketball Jones.
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 0
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 13
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 32
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 11
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 9