Aug 28, 2013, 12:47 PM EDT
As Mike Miller seems to get injured trying to walk out to his car each morning, the less contact and the more aerobic exercize he can do during the summer, the better.
Like Zumba Sentao (a spin-off of traditional Zumba… I guess. I don’t care enough to look it up.)
The video above shows the two-time NBA Champion with the Heat and current member of the Memphis Grizzlies working out with some soccer moms doing the dance excercise craze (and it is a craze, I saw a Zumba halftime show at a LA Galaxy game a couple of years back). If I were cynical I would think that Miller’s significant other teaches these classes, or he has some other tie, but I’m not going to go down that road.
But you have to say, he is into it.
Hat tip to The Basketball Jones.
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 0
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 5
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 8
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 13
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 11
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 20
- LeBron James and his difficult-to-assess super teams 27
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 13