Aug 28, 2013, 12:47 PM EDT
As Mike Miller seems to get injured trying to walk out to his car each morning, the less contact and the more aerobic exercize he can do during the summer, the better.
Like Zumba Sentao (a spin-off of traditional Zumba… I guess. I don’t care enough to look it up.)
The video above shows the two-time NBA Champion with the Heat and current member of the Memphis Grizzlies working out with some soccer moms doing the dance excercise craze (and it is a craze, I saw a Zumba halftime show at a LA Galaxy game a couple of years back). If I were cynical I would think that Miller’s significant other teaches these classes, or he has some other tie, but I’m not going to go down that road.
But you have to say, he is into it.
Hat tip to The Basketball Jones.
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 9
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 6