Aug 28, 2013, 12:47 PM EST
As Mike Miller seems to get injured trying to walk out to his car each morning, the less contact and the more aerobic exercize he can do during the summer, the better.
Like Zumba Sentao (a spin-off of traditional Zumba… I guess. I don’t care enough to look it up.)
The video above shows the two-time NBA Champion with the Heat and current member of the Memphis Grizzlies working out with some soccer moms doing the dance excercise craze (and it is a craze, I saw a Zumba halftime show at a LA Galaxy game a couple of years back). If I were cynical I would think that Miller’s significant other teaches these classes, or he has some other tie, but I’m not going to go down that road.
But you have to say, he is into it.
Hat tip to The Basketball Jones.
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 0
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 1
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 17
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 11
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42