Aug 27, 2013, 1:25 PM EDT
Magic rookie to be Victor Oladipo could not stop Kevin Durant from scoring at the Goodman League the other day. When you can find somebody who can stop Durant from scoring (besides than Russell Westbrook in selfish mode), let me know.
But Oladipo held his own — watch the highlights (we showed you some shorter ones before), the guy can score. It’s just a summer pro-am, but this should get the people in Orlando a little more excited about this team.
Hat tip to The Mars Reel for the video.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 5
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 12
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18