Aug 27, 2013, 3:44 PM EST
The rookie photo shoot is not exactly serious — it’s photos and spontaneous dunk contests and a whole lot of play.
In the middle of that, NBA.com’s Lang Whitaker had a great idea — ask the rookies what their theme song and ask them to sing it. What we learned is that Steven Adams likes the Proclaimers and is fearless about singing… even if he should be. Kelly Olynyk, basically the same thing.
Generally, it’s a “stick to your day job” situation, but you know if one of these guys gets really famous on the court we can expect a hip-hop track or two to drop.
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 2
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 32
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 17
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6