Aug 27, 2013, 3:44 PM EST
The rookie photo shoot is not exactly serious — it’s photos and spontaneous dunk contests and a whole lot of play.
In the middle of that, NBA.com’s Lang Whitaker had a great idea — ask the rookies what their theme song and ask them to sing it. What we learned is that Steven Adams likes the Proclaimers and is fearless about singing… even if he should be. Kelly Olynyk, basically the same thing.
Generally, it’s a “stick to your day job” situation, but you know if one of these guys gets really famous on the court we can expect a hip-hop track or two to drop.
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 0
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 1
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 17
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 11
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42