Aug 27, 2013, 3:44 PM EDT
The rookie photo shoot is not exactly serious — it’s photos and spontaneous dunk contests and a whole lot of play.
In the middle of that, NBA.com’s Lang Whitaker had a great idea — ask the rookies what their theme song and ask them to sing it. What we learned is that Steven Adams likes the Proclaimers and is fearless about singing… even if he should be. Kelly Olynyk, basically the same thing.
Generally, it’s a “stick to your day job” situation, but you know if one of these guys gets really famous on the court we can expect a hip-hop track or two to drop.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 71
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8