Aug 27, 2013, 3:44 PM EDT
The rookie photo shoot is not exactly serious — it’s photos and spontaneous dunk contests and a whole lot of play.
In the middle of that, NBA.com’s Lang Whitaker had a great idea — ask the rookies what their theme song and ask them to sing it. What we learned is that Steven Adams likes the Proclaimers and is fearless about singing… even if he should be. Kelly Olynyk, basically the same thing.
Generally, it’s a “stick to your day job” situation, but you know if one of these guys gets really famous on the court we can expect a hip-hop track or two to drop.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 28
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10