Aug 27, 2013, 3:44 PM EST
The rookie photo shoot is not exactly serious — it’s photos and spontaneous dunk contests and a whole lot of play.
In the middle of that, NBA.com’s Lang Whitaker had a great idea — ask the rookies what their theme song and ask them to sing it. What we learned is that Steven Adams likes the Proclaimers and is fearless about singing… even if he should be. Kelly Olynyk, basically the same thing.
Generally, it’s a “stick to your day job” situation, but you know if one of these guys gets really famous on the court we can expect a hip-hop track or two to drop.
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 1
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 9
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 4
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 12
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 13
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (55)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (48)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (37)