Aug 26, 2013, 3:43 PM EST
It’s nice to be a max player.
Even though John Wall‘s new $80 million deal doesn’t kick in for a year he’s doing just fine financially. How do we know? Well, for one he was at Stadium night club in D.C. Saturday and was making rain. Which of course ended up on Instagram.
You can read into this if you want, I don’t think it means anything. Frankly, pretty much everyone who complains about this behavior would have done worse if they were 22 and wealthy.
Hat tip to the legendary Dan Steinberg at The Sports Bog for finding this… we assume he found this and wasn’t at Stadium that night.
- Did win over Lakers break Rockets out of their defensive slump? 0
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 6
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 9
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 33
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 46