Aug 26, 2013, 3:43 PM EDT
It’s nice to be a max player.
Even though John Wall‘s new $80 million deal doesn’t kick in for a year he’s doing just fine financially. How do we know? Well, for one he was at Stadium night club in D.C. Saturday and was making rain. Which of course ended up on Instagram.
You can read into this if you want, I don’t think it means anything. Frankly, pretty much everyone who complains about this behavior would have done worse if they were 22 and wealthy.
Hat tip to the legendary Dan Steinberg at The Sports Bog for finding this… we assume he found this and wasn’t at Stadium that night.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 1
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 2
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 8
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 14
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11