Aug 26, 2013, 3:43 PM EDT
It’s nice to be a max player.
Even though John Wall‘s new $80 million deal doesn’t kick in for a year he’s doing just fine financially. How do we know? Well, for one he was at Stadium night club in D.C. Saturday and was making rain. Which of course ended up on Instagram.
You can read into this if you want, I don’t think it means anything. Frankly, pretty much everyone who complains about this behavior would have done worse if they were 22 and wealthy.
Hat tip to the legendary Dan Steinberg at The Sports Bog for finding this… we assume he found this and wasn’t at Stadium that night.
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 4
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 19
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11