Aug 26, 2013, 3:43 PM EST
It’s nice to be a max player.
Even though John Wall‘s new $80 million deal doesn’t kick in for a year he’s doing just fine financially. How do we know? Well, for one he was at Stadium night club in D.C. Saturday and was making rain. Which of course ended up on Instagram.
You can read into this if you want, I don’t think it means anything. Frankly, pretty much everyone who complains about this behavior would have done worse if they were 22 and wealthy.
Hat tip to the legendary Dan Steinberg at The Sports Bog for finding this… we assume he found this and wasn’t at Stadium that night.
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 26
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 7
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 39
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 57
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 11
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 43
- Derrick Rose is hurt again. Where do the Bulls go from here? 28