Aug 26, 2013, 3:43 PM EST
It’s nice to be a max player.
Even though John Wall‘s new $80 million deal doesn’t kick in for a year he’s doing just fine financially. How do we know? Well, for one he was at Stadium night club in D.C. Saturday and was making rain. Which of course ended up on Instagram.
You can read into this if you want, I don’t think it means anything. Frankly, pretty much everyone who complains about this behavior would have done worse if they were 22 and wealthy.
Hat tip to the legendary Dan Steinberg at The Sports Bog for finding this… we assume he found this and wasn’t at Stadium that night.
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 2
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 20
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 16
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 28
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 42