Aug 26, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
Dean Meminger, who was a key part of the Knicks 1973 title run and played seven NBA seasons, passed away recently.
He was a defensive stopper who also could score, and the NBA put this video tribute of him together. He was honored along with the rest of the 1973 title team last season at Madison Square Garden.
Remember and enjoy.
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 22
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 24
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8