Aug 26, 2013, 8:00 AM EST
Dean Meminger, who was a key part of the Knicks 1973 title run and played seven NBA seasons, passed away recently.
He was a defensive stopper who also could score, and the NBA put this video tribute of him together. He was honored along with the rest of the 1973 title team last season at Madison Square Garden.
Remember and enjoy.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13