Aug 26, 2013, 12:02 PM EDT
I’ll be honest — I don’t get cricket. I have spent the night awake in a London hotel room trying to adjust to the time change watching some international cricket match for hours… and I still just do not get it. Give me a good Gaelic Football game over that any day.
That said, parts of the world adore cricket and Kyrie Irving was in one of those, South Africa. Irving was there as part of a UNICEF mission (a very worthy cause) but he found time to have a little fun.
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 9
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7