Aug 26, 2013, 12:02 PM EDT
I’ll be honest — I don’t get cricket. I have spent the night awake in a London hotel room trying to adjust to the time change watching some international cricket match for hours… and I still just do not get it. Give me a good Gaelic Football game over that any day.
That said, parts of the world adore cricket and Kyrie Irving was in one of those, South Africa. Irving was there as part of a UNICEF mission (a very worthy cause) but he found time to have a little fun.
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 8
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 30
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 83
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 54
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 59
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4