Aug 26, 2013, 12:02 PM EDT
I’ll be honest — I don’t get cricket. I have spent the night awake in a London hotel room trying to adjust to the time change watching some international cricket match for hours… and I still just do not get it. Give me a good Gaelic Football game over that any day.
That said, parts of the world adore cricket and Kyrie Irving was in one of those, South Africa. Irving was there as part of a UNICEF mission (a very worthy cause) but he found time to have a little fun.
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 29
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 22
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 42
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 5