Aug 26, 2013, 12:02 PM EST
I’ll be honest — I don’t get cricket. I have spent the night awake in a London hotel room trying to adjust to the time change watching some international cricket match for hours… and I still just do not get it. Give me a good Gaelic Football game over that any day.
That said, parts of the world adore cricket and Kyrie Irving was in one of those, South Africa. Irving was there as part of a UNICEF mission (a very worthy cause) but he found time to have a little fun.
- Kobe is back but loss to Raptors shows Lakers still have a lot of work to do 2
- Sunday night NBA Grades: Rudy Gay traded to Kings, Kobe returns for Lakers 1
- Expect to see facilitator Kobe in his return to Lakers 5
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players 25
- Knicks lose by 41 points at home to Celtics 24
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)