Aug 26, 2013, 12:02 PM EDT
I’ll be honest — I don’t get cricket. I have spent the night awake in a London hotel room trying to adjust to the time change watching some international cricket match for hours… and I still just do not get it. Give me a good Gaelic Football game over that any day.
That said, parts of the world adore cricket and Kyrie Irving was in one of those, South Africa. Irving was there as part of a UNICEF mission (a very worthy cause) but he found time to have a little fun.
- Kevin Love pulling out of USA Basketball due to lingering likelihood of trade from Timberwolves 13
- Why are the Lakers hiring Byron Scott as head coach? 12
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 6
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 48
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 26
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 32
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16