Aug 26, 2013, 1:07 PM EST
This is brilliant. Most ads trying to get you to renew your season tickets (or buy them in the first place) are highlight packages — don’t miss out on Kobe or Lebron or O.J. Mayo or whatever.
Dallas went another direction, spoofing one of the GEICO ads, with Dirk Nowitzki in the role of the camel. This is clever and made me laugh more than the original (kind of burning out on that GEICO ad series). Enjoy. And buy your Dallas season tickets, would ya?
- Nets notes: Kidd takes some credit, Lopez downplays injury, and Pierce off the bench 0
- Report: Knicks’ owner shoots down trade to get team Kyle Lowry 5
- The Extra Pass: Deron Williams is the difference for Nets; plus Thursday’s recaps 0
- Thursday night NBA grades: Any more questions for LaMarcus Aldridge? Didn’t think so. 5
- Lakers’ Steve Blake out at least six weeks with elbow injury 9
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (64)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (50)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)