Aug 26, 2013, 1:07 PM EDT
This is brilliant. Most ads trying to get you to renew your season tickets (or buy them in the first place) are highlight packages — don’t miss out on Kobe or Lebron or O.J. Mayo or whatever.
Dallas went another direction, spoofing one of the GEICO ads, with Dirk Nowitzki in the role of the camel. This is clever and made me laugh more than the original (kind of burning out on that GEICO ad series). Enjoy. And buy your Dallas season tickets, would ya?
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 0
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 0
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker ejected after elbow thrown to Blake Griffin’s head (VIDEO) 8
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 10
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 13