Aug 26, 2013, 1:07 PM EDT
This is brilliant. Most ads trying to get you to renew your season tickets (or buy them in the first place) are highlight packages — don’t miss out on Kobe or Lebron or O.J. Mayo or whatever.
Dallas went another direction, spoofing one of the GEICO ads, with Dirk Nowitzki in the role of the camel. This is clever and made me laugh more than the original (kind of burning out on that GEICO ad series). Enjoy. And buy your Dallas season tickets, would ya?
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 78
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 36
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32