Aug 26, 2013, 1:07 PM EDT
This is brilliant. Most ads trying to get you to renew your season tickets (or buy them in the first place) are highlight packages — don’t miss out on Kobe or Lebron or O.J. Mayo or whatever.
Dallas went another direction, spoofing one of the GEICO ads, with Dirk Nowitzki in the role of the camel. This is clever and made me laugh more than the original (kind of burning out on that GEICO ad series). Enjoy. And buy your Dallas season tickets, would ya?
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 9
- Harden’s 17 fourth quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 5
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 51
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 29
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20