Aug 26, 2013, 1:07 PM EDT
This is brilliant. Most ads trying to get you to renew your season tickets (or buy them in the first place) are highlight packages — don’t miss out on Kobe or Lebron or O.J. Mayo or whatever.
Dallas went another direction, spoofing one of the GEICO ads, with Dirk Nowitzki in the role of the camel. This is clever and made me laugh more than the original (kind of burning out on that GEICO ad series). Enjoy. And buy your Dallas season tickets, would ya?
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 1
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14