Aug 25, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
Can you say Giannis Antetokounmpo? by sport24tv
We showed you Bucks fans struggling with the pronunciation of the team’s first round draft pick, Giannis Antetokounmpo, and given the unfamiliar collection of letters that comprise his last name, this was the expected outcome of this fun little exercise.
But people from Greece, where Giannis is from, should be able to do a better job of it, right?
As it turns out, not so much.
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 4
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 38
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 38