Aug 25, 2013, 8:00 AM EST
Can you say Giannis Antetokounmpo? by sport24tv
We showed you Bucks fans struggling with the pronunciation of the team’s first round draft pick, Giannis Antetokounmpo, and given the unfamiliar collection of letters that comprise his last name, this was the expected outcome of this fun little exercise.
But people from Greece, where Giannis is from, should be able to do a better job of it, right?
As it turns out, not so much.
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 2
- Carmelo Anthony: “We are the laughingstock of the league right now” 11
- Joe Johnson says players noticed friction between Jason Kidd and Lawrence Frank 23
- ‘Melo says Knicks players “worried” Woodson could lose job if losing continues 12
- The Extra Pass: Chemistry clicking in Denver as Nuggets beat Nets to win seventh straight, and Tuesday’s recaps 2
- Kobe Bryant takes to Twitter to defend his contract extension (100)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (53)
- John Wall: ‘I’m the best point guard in the league’ (45)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (39)