Aug 25, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
Can you say Giannis Antetokounmpo? by sport24tv
We showed you Bucks fans struggling with the pronunciation of the team’s first round draft pick, Giannis Antetokounmpo, and given the unfamiliar collection of letters that comprise his last name, this was the expected outcome of this fun little exercise.
But people from Greece, where Giannis is from, should be able to do a better job of it, right?
As it turns out, not so much.
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 5
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 5
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 10
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 22
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4