Aug 25, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
Can you say Giannis Antetokounmpo? by sport24tv
We showed you Bucks fans struggling with the pronunciation of the team’s first round draft pick, Giannis Antetokounmpo, and given the unfamiliar collection of letters that comprise his last name, this was the expected outcome of this fun little exercise.
But people from Greece, where Giannis is from, should be able to do a better job of it, right?
As it turns out, not so much.
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 17
- Report: Heat, Goran Dragic agree to five-year deal worth $90 million 37
- Report: Paul Millsap had midnight meeting with Orlando, will decide between Magic and Hawks 13
- Report: Blazers, Damian Lillard nearing agreement on five-year max contract extension worth $120 million 17
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 19
- Anthony Davis and Pelicans agree to five-year, $145 million contract extension 36
- Report: Kevin Love to meet with Lakers later in week 16
- Report: Lakers working to clear out more cap space to land both LaMarcus Aldridge, DeAndre Jordan 33