Aug 25, 2013, 8:00 PM EDT
Sanders apparently was victimized by a semi-illiterate tattoo artist, who inked the word “recieve” onto one of his arms.
The correct spelling, obviously, is “receive.”
That’s a shame.
Sanders had a sense of humor about the whole thing, posting the photo to his Instagram account with the comment, “Now just wait on it..”
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 15
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 12
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 28
- FIBA World Cup USA vs. Serbia preview: Serbia no pushover but Americans should grab gold 4