Aug 25, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
The Mavericks do one of the best jobs in the league of making entertaining videos promoting their team, and this one featuring an overly-excited Dirk Nowitzki is no exception.
In an ad for Mavs season tickets, Dirk rolls through the office like a madman trying to get everyone to guess what day it is — of course, they already know, but that doesn’t derail his enthusiasm in the slightest.
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 15
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 8
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8
- Report: Becky Hammon gaining traction around the NBA as “serious” head-coaching candidate 43
- Gregg Popovich discusses three-point shot, changing roles for bigs in NBA 4