Aug 25, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
The Mavericks do one of the best jobs in the league of making entertaining videos promoting their team, and this one featuring an overly-excited Dirk Nowitzki is no exception.
In an ad for Mavs season tickets, Dirk rolls through the office like a madman trying to get everyone to guess what day it is — of course, they already know, but that doesn’t derail his enthusiasm in the slightest.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 1
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 2
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 8
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 14
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11