Aug 25, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
The Mavericks do one of the best jobs in the league of making entertaining videos promoting their team, and this one featuring an overly-excited Dirk Nowitzki is no exception.
In an ad for Mavs season tickets, Dirk rolls through the office like a madman trying to get everyone to guess what day it is — of course, they already know, but that doesn’t derail his enthusiasm in the slightest.
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 0
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 14
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 8
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 13
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 29
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 69
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 26