Aug 25, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
The Mavericks do one of the best jobs in the league of making entertaining videos promoting their team, and this one featuring an overly-excited Dirk Nowitzki is no exception.
In an ad for Mavs season tickets, Dirk rolls through the office like a madman trying to get everyone to guess what day it is — of course, they already know, but that doesn’t derail his enthusiasm in the slightest.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 2
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 18
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49