Aug 25, 2013, 2:00 PM EST
The Mavericks do one of the best jobs in the league of making entertaining videos promoting their team, and this one featuring an overly-excited Dirk Nowitzki is no exception.
In an ad for Mavs season tickets, Dirk rolls through the office like a madman trying to get everyone to guess what day it is — of course, they already know, but that doesn’t derail his enthusiasm in the slightest.
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 0
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 9
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 44
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 16
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12