Aug 24, 2013, 8:00 AM EST
Kevin Durant deciding who is and is not worthy of a secret agent shoe drop courtesy of Dirk Nowitzki or Marco Belinelli doesn’t really come close to the Nicknames spot that Durant similarly appeared in for Nike and Foot Locker.
But then again, we’re not the target demographic.
This particular ad seems to be aimed at the European crowd, as evidenced by the website displayed at the end of the clip.
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 2
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 3
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 41
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 5
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9