Aug 24, 2013, 8:00 AM EST
Kevin Durant deciding who is and is not worthy of a secret agent shoe drop courtesy of Dirk Nowitzki or Marco Belinelli doesn’t really come close to the Nicknames spot that Durant similarly appeared in for Nike and Foot Locker.
But then again, we’re not the target demographic.
This particular ad seems to be aimed at the European crowd, as evidenced by the website displayed at the end of the clip.
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 2
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 12
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 15