Aug 24, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
Kevin Durant deciding who is and is not worthy of a secret agent shoe drop courtesy of Dirk Nowitzki or Marco Belinelli doesn’t really come close to the Nicknames spot that Durant similarly appeared in for Nike and Foot Locker.
But then again, we’re not the target demographic.
This particular ad seems to be aimed at the European crowd, as evidenced by the website displayed at the end of the clip.
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 0
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 14
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 8
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 13
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 29
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 69
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 26