Aug 24, 2013, 8:00 AM EST
Kevin Durant deciding who is and is not worthy of a secret agent shoe drop courtesy of Dirk Nowitzki or Marco Belinelli doesn’t really come close to the Nicknames spot that Durant similarly appeared in for Nike and Foot Locker.
But then again, we’re not the target demographic.
This particular ad seems to be aimed at the European crowd, as evidenced by the website displayed at the end of the clip.
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 2
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 3
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 30
- Spurs get a little revenge, along with season’s signature win in takedown of Heat 39
- Suns’ rookie Alex Len takes to court with #prayforukraine on shoes 20