Aug 24, 2013, 8:00 AM EST
Kevin Durant deciding who is and is not worthy of a secret agent shoe drop courtesy of Dirk Nowitzki or Marco Belinelli doesn’t really come close to the Nicknames spot that Durant similarly appeared in for Nike and Foot Locker.
But then again, we’re not the target demographic.
This particular ad seems to be aimed at the European crowd, as evidenced by the website displayed at the end of the clip.
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 0
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 1
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 0
- Reports: Kings at Knicks, Trail Blazers at Nets games Monday postponed due to coming storm 4
- Did win over Lakers break Rockets out of their defensive slump? 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 24
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 9
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 33