Aug 24, 2013, 3:30 PM EDT
Reggie Miller was one of the sickest shooters to ever play the game, and this video of some of his carer highlights gives you a sense of what he was all about.
The favorites here are the clutch shooting against the Knicks, and the shove of Michael Jordan before hitting a three at the buzzer to win a playoff game against the Bulls.
Miller played 18 NBA seasons, all for the Indiana Pacers, and was inducted into the Hall of Fame in 2012. He turned 48 years old today.
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 24
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 27
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8