Aug 24, 2013, 3:30 PM EDT
Reggie Miller was one of the sickest shooters to ever play the game, and this video of some of his carer highlights gives you a sense of what he was all about.
The favorites here are the clutch shooting against the Knicks, and the shove of Michael Jordan before hitting a three at the buzzer to win a playoff game against the Bulls.
Miller played 18 NBA seasons, all for the Indiana Pacers, and was inducted into the Hall of Fame in 2012. He turned 48 years old today.
- Kevin Love pulling out of USA Basketball due to lingering likelihood of trade from Timberwolves 0
- Why are the Lakers hiring Byron Scott as head coach? 3
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 3
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 48
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 26
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 32
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16