Aug 24, 2013, 3:30 PM EST
Reggie Miller was one of the sickest shooters to ever play the game, and this video of some of his carer highlights gives you a sense of what he was all about.
The favorites here are the clutch shooting against the Knicks, and the shove of Michael Jordan before hitting a three at the buzzer to win a playoff game against the Bulls.
Miller played 18 NBA seasons, all for the Indiana Pacers, and was inducted into the Hall of Fame in 2012. He turned 48 years old today.
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 3
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 0
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 26
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 2
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 35
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 9