Aug 24, 2013, 3:30 PM EDT
Reggie Miller was one of the sickest shooters to ever play the game, and this video of some of his carer highlights gives you a sense of what he was all about.
The favorites here are the clutch shooting against the Knicks, and the shove of Michael Jordan before hitting a three at the buzzer to win a playoff game against the Bulls.
Miller played 18 NBA seasons, all for the Indiana Pacers, and was inducted into the Hall of Fame in 2012. He turned 48 years old today.
- Kyrie Irving aces, Kevin Love passes first playoff test in Cavaliers win over Celtics 0
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 10
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 19
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6