Aug 24, 2013, 3:30 PM EST
Reggie Miller was one of the sickest shooters to ever play the game, and this video of some of his carer highlights gives you a sense of what he was all about.
The favorites here are the clutch shooting against the Knicks, and the shove of Michael Jordan before hitting a three at the buzzer to win a playoff game against the Bulls.
Miller played 18 NBA seasons, all for the Indiana Pacers, and was inducted into the Hall of Fame in 2012. He turned 48 years old today.
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 5
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 9
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 54
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 14
- Report: Danny Ainge telling other teams he won’t trade Rajon Rondo 13