Aug 23, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
Spurs sharpshooter Danny Green swung by The Crossover on NBC Sports Network on Thursday.
Green’s 27 threes in the NBA Finals vaulted a good role player into the national spotlight, something he talks about on the show. Green also talks about getting let go by the Spurs then having to call up Gregg Popovich and ask for a second chance to get back on the roster.
And they talk T-shirts. Green loves his T-shirts.
- Son tweets Craig Sager has acute leukemia 5
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 6
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 22
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” 42
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season 50