Aug 23, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
Spurs sharpshooter Danny Green swung by The Crossover on NBC Sports Network on Thursday.
Green’s 27 threes in the NBA Finals vaulted a good role player into the national spotlight, something he talks about on the show. Green also talks about getting let go by the Spurs then having to call up Gregg Popovich and ask for a second chance to get back on the roster.
And they talk T-shirts. Green loves his T-shirts.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 22
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49