Aug 23, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
Spurs sharpshooter Danny Green swung by The Crossover on NBC Sports Network on Thursday.
Green’s 27 threes in the NBA Finals vaulted a good role player into the national spotlight, something he talks about on the show. Green also talks about getting let go by the Spurs then having to call up Gregg Popovich and ask for a second chance to get back on the roster.
And they talk T-shirts. Green loves his T-shirts.
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 0
- Anthony Davis and Pelicans agree to five-year, $145 million contract extension 13
- Report: Kevin Love to meet with Lakers later in week 0
- Report: Lakers working to clear out more cap space to land both LaMarcus Aldridge, DeAndre Jordan 35
- PBT Extra: What players will most influence free agency? 1
- PBT Podcast: The top guys to watch as NBA free agency tips off 3
- Scottie Pippen: “I was LeBron James before LeBron James” 28
- Report: Kings probing John Calipari about his interest in coaching and running the team’s front office 22