Aug 23, 2013, 8:00 AM EST
Spurs sharpshooter Danny Green swung by The Crossover on NBC Sports Network on Thursday.
Green’s 27 threes in the NBA Finals vaulted a good role player into the national spotlight, something he talks about on the show. Green also talks about getting let go by the Spurs then having to call up Gregg Popovich and ask for a second chance to get back on the roster.
And they talk T-shirts. Green loves his T-shirts.
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 11
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 16
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 10
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 25