Aug 23, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
Spurs sharpshooter Danny Green swung by The Crossover on NBC Sports Network on Thursday.
Green’s 27 threes in the NBA Finals vaulted a good role player into the national spotlight, something he talks about on the show. Green also talks about getting let go by the Spurs then having to call up Gregg Popovich and ask for a second chance to get back on the roster.
And they talk T-shirts. Green loves his T-shirts.
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 0
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 8
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 32
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 11