Aug 23, 2013, 12:39 PM EDT
When did putting up an Instagram video of you running on an anti-gravity treadmill become an NBA thing?
Better yet, why?
It started with Kobe Bryant, which made sense because it’s part of him chronicling his rehab. Now we have LeBron James going with the “anything you can do I can do better” video. (Didn’t know LeBron was an “Annie Get Your Gun” fan.)
Anyway, here is a running LeBron. Personally, I prefered dancing Lebron.
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 65
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 14
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 36
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32