Aug 23, 2013, 12:39 PM EST
When did putting up an Instagram video of you running on an anti-gravity treadmill become an NBA thing?
Better yet, why?
It started with Kobe Bryant, which made sense because it’s part of him chronicling his rehab. Now we have LeBron James going with the “anything you can do I can do better” video. (Didn’t know LeBron was an “Annie Get Your Gun” fan.)
Anyway, here is a running LeBron. Personally, I prefered dancing Lebron.
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 0
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 1
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 10
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 12
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 19
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 47
- Former Warriors coach Mark Jackson meets with Kings GM, DeMarcus Cousins after Tuesday night’s game 25
- PBT’s Tuesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Grizzlies grind ends Warriors streak 12