Aug 23, 2013, 12:39 PM EDT
When did putting up an Instagram video of you running on an anti-gravity treadmill become an NBA thing?
Better yet, why?
It started with Kobe Bryant, which made sense because it’s part of him chronicling his rehab. Now we have LeBron James going with the “anything you can do I can do better” video. (Didn’t know LeBron was an “Annie Get Your Gun” fan.)
Anyway, here is a running LeBron. Personally, I prefered dancing Lebron.
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 17
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 27
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 42
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 23
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 19
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 12
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23