Aug 23, 2013, 12:39 PM EST
When did putting up an Instagram video of you running on an anti-gravity treadmill become an NBA thing?
Better yet, why?
It started with Kobe Bryant, which made sense because it’s part of him chronicling his rehab. Now we have LeBron James going with the “anything you can do I can do better” video. (Didn’t know LeBron was an “Annie Get Your Gun” fan.)
Anyway, here is a running LeBron. Personally, I prefered dancing Lebron.
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 7
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 45
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 17
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12