Aug 23, 2013, 12:39 PM EDT
When did putting up an Instagram video of you running on an anti-gravity treadmill become an NBA thing?
Better yet, why?
It started with Kobe Bryant, which made sense because it’s part of him chronicling his rehab. Now we have LeBron James going with the “anything you can do I can do better” video. (Didn’t know LeBron was an “Annie Get Your Gun” fan.)
Anyway, here is a running LeBron. Personally, I prefered dancing Lebron.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 71
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8