Aug 23, 2013, 10:02 PM EDT
A hearing in the domestic violence case involving Nuggets point guard Ty Lawson has been delayed until September in order for prosecutors to have more time to investigate, according to a report from the Associated Press.
The incident involved Lawson and his girlfriend and a late night argument between the two last Saturday.
Some additional details:
Both Lawson and his pregnant girlfriend Ashley Pettiford were arrested following a fight at their home Saturday. Pettiford said she heard Lawson on the phone with another woman and said Lawson pushed her as she packed her things. She’s accused of breaking Lawson’s phone.
Arapahoe County Sheriff Grayson Robinson tells KMGH-TV that the conflict “was a mutual situation.”
Lawson faces charges of physical harassment and criminal mischief.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 20
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 20
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 12
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 49