Aug 23, 2013, 3:49 PM EST
I’m not exactly sure how to describe the new adidas House of Mutombo ad, but I know I like it. Does that make it art?
It’s all up to you — eye of the beholder and all that — but this is pretty interesting. It’s not the oddest Mutombo video, but it’s interesting. It also reminds you Deke racked up a whole lot of hardware and accolades in his NBA career.
I miss having him and his finger wag around the league.
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 13
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 24
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 30
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0