Aug 23, 2013, 3:49 PM EDT
I’m not exactly sure how to describe the new adidas House of Mutombo ad, but I know I like it. Does that make it art?
It’s all up to you — eye of the beholder and all that — but this is pretty interesting. It’s not the oddest Mutombo video, but it’s interesting. It also reminds you Deke racked up a whole lot of hardware and accolades in his NBA career.
I miss having him and his finger wag around the league.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 22
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 26
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4