Aug 23, 2013, 3:49 PM EDT
I’m not exactly sure how to describe the new adidas House of Mutombo ad, but I know I like it. Does that make it art?
It’s all up to you — eye of the beholder and all that — but this is pretty interesting. It’s not the oddest Mutombo video, but it’s interesting. It also reminds you Deke racked up a whole lot of hardware and accolades in his NBA career.
I miss having him and his finger wag around the league.
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 47
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 29
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3