Aug 23, 2013, 3:49 PM EST
I’m not exactly sure how to describe the new adidas House of Mutombo ad, but I know I like it. Does that make it art?
It’s all up to you — eye of the beholder and all that — but this is pretty interesting. It’s not the oddest Mutombo video, but it’s interesting. It also reminds you Deke racked up a whole lot of hardware and accolades in his NBA career.
I miss having him and his finger wag around the league.
- Wesley Matthews’ injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 10
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 4
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14