Aug 22, 2013, 12:57 PM EDT
Roy Hibbert is a legit 7’2″ with a 7’9″ wingspan and while listed at 278 although that seems on the low side. That size (and his skill on defense) is why the Pacers’ center gives the Miami Heat so much trouble inside. And a lot of other teams.
It’s also why he doesn’t fit well in airplane bathrooms, which my normal-sized body finds cramped.
We don’t normally run bathroom photos on this site, but this one from Hibbert’s Instagram account is the exception.
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 0
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 9
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 17
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 41