Aug 22, 2013, 12:57 PM EDT
Roy Hibbert is a legit 7’2″ with a 7’9″ wingspan and while listed at 278 although that seems on the low side. That size (and his skill on defense) is why the Pacers’ center gives the Miami Heat so much trouble inside. And a lot of other teams.
It’s also why he doesn’t fit well in airplane bathrooms, which my normal-sized body finds cramped.
We don’t normally run bathroom photos on this site, but this one from Hibbert’s Instagram account is the exception.
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 3
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 18
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11