Aug 22, 2013, 12:57 PM EST
Roy Hibbert is a legit 7’2″ with a 7’9″ wingspan and while listed at 278 although that seems on the low side. That size (and his skill on defense) is why the Pacers’ center gives the Miami Heat so much trouble inside. And a lot of other teams.
It’s also why he doesn’t fit well in airplane bathrooms, which my normal-sized body finds cramped.
We don’t normally run bathroom photos on this site, but this one from Hibbert’s Instagram account is the exception.
- Report: Rondo “open” to re-signing in Dallas, Houston if traded there 0
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 9
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 3
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 20
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 12
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 19
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 48
- Former Warriors coach Mark Jackson meets with Kings GM, DeMarcus Cousins after Tuesday night’s game 25