Aug 22, 2013, 12:57 PM EDT
Roy Hibbert is a legit 7’2″ with a 7’9″ wingspan and while listed at 278 although that seems on the low side. That size (and his skill on defense) is why the Pacers’ center gives the Miami Heat so much trouble inside. And a lot of other teams.
It’s also why he doesn’t fit well in airplane bathrooms, which my normal-sized body finds cramped.
We don’t normally run bathroom photos on this site, but this one from Hibbert’s Instagram account is the exception.
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 2
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 3
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 19
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4