Aug 22, 2013, 12:57 PM EDT
Roy Hibbert is a legit 7’2″ with a 7’9″ wingspan and while listed at 278 although that seems on the low side. That size (and his skill on defense) is why the Pacers’ center gives the Miami Heat so much trouble inside. And a lot of other teams.
It’s also why he doesn’t fit well in airplane bathrooms, which my normal-sized body finds cramped.
We don’t normally run bathroom photos on this site, but this one from Hibbert’s Instagram account is the exception.
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to oversee basketball operations 0
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 5
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 13
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 9
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14