Aug 22, 2013, 10:44 AM EST
I have no idea what LeBron James is doing… It’s probably an ad for Nike, if I had to guess.
Back in the 1970s nobody was really wearing Nike. There was adidas, Puma, Pony and Converse Chuck Taylors but not a lot of Nike (remember they rose to fame with Michael Jordan in the 1980s). Still, the ad is probably going to be pretty good (Nike knows how to market) and this is an interesting outfit.
As for the dance…
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 4
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 24
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 46
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36