Aug 22, 2013, 10:44 AM EDT
I have no idea what LeBron James is doing… It’s probably an ad for Nike, if I had to guess.
Back in the 1970s nobody was really wearing Nike. There was adidas, Puma, Pony and Converse Chuck Taylors but not a lot of Nike (remember they rose to fame with Michael Jordan in the 1980s). Still, the ad is probably going to be pretty good (Nike knows how to market) and this is an interesting outfit.
As for the dance…
- Hey John Wall/Dion Waiters, Stephen Curry says Warriors have best backcourt. And he’s right. 41
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 5
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 9
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 15
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5