Aug 22, 2013, 10:44 AM EDT
I have no idea what LeBron James is doing… It’s probably an ad for Nike, if I had to guess.
Back in the 1970s nobody was really wearing Nike. There was adidas, Puma, Pony and Converse Chuck Taylors but not a lot of Nike (remember they rose to fame with Michael Jordan in the 1980s). Still, the ad is probably going to be pretty good (Nike knows how to market) and this is an interesting outfit.
As for the dance…
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 18
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 8
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24