Aug 21, 2013, 11:21 AM EDT
You probably remember the guys from Dude Perfect for their ridiculous trick shots, but here they have branched out with a really funny video if you (like me) play pick-up basketball. They breakdown the pickup ball stereotypes.
It’s amazing how much in pickup guys fall into these categories. Doesn’t matter where you play, or at what level, you find these guys. It may not be an NBA topic, but I think most of us can relate to this.
My last couple games, I was “my bad guy.”
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 28
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 43
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4