Aug 21, 2013, 11:21 AM EST
You probably remember the guys from Dude Perfect for their ridiculous trick shots, but here they have branched out with a really funny video if you (like me) play pick-up basketball. They breakdown the pickup ball stereotypes.
It’s amazing how much in pickup guys fall into these categories. Doesn’t matter where you play, or at what level, you find these guys. It may not be an NBA topic, but I think most of us can relate to this.
My last couple games, I was “my bad guy.”
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 1
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 8
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 12
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 16