Aug 21, 2013, 11:21 AM EDT
You probably remember the guys from Dude Perfect for their ridiculous trick shots, but here they have branched out with a really funny video if you (like me) play pick-up basketball. They breakdown the pickup ball stereotypes.
It’s amazing how much in pickup guys fall into these categories. Doesn’t matter where you play, or at what level, you find these guys. It may not be an NBA topic, but I think most of us can relate to this.
My last couple games, I was “my bad guy.”
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 2
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 1
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 52
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6