Aug 21, 2013, 12:36 PM EDT
Mark Cuban recently appeared on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno and, besides talking about Alex Rodriguez and Bud Selig, Cuban detailed the day he met two U.S. presidents.
First, he had a private lunch with Barack Obama in the White House. Then, Cuban met up with Bill Clinton.
Jay Leno: You also saw President Clinton.Mark Cuban: Yeah, the day got ever weirder. I have lunch with President Obama, then I’m supposed to go to Chicago to give a speech at this thing called the Global Initiative. That’s when the NBA Finals are going on. I’m thinking, OK I’m going to get to Chicago … where am I going to watch the game? I get another e-mail … it’s like President Clinton is going to be at the hotel, would you like to watch the game with him? Let me just tell you, people think I’m crazy watching a game. President Clinton puts me to shame. Oh, my god. He’s crazy, until Hillary walked in.
I wonder whether Clinton was rooting for the Heat or Spurs. He has a pretty good track record of supporting the eventual champion.
- Harden’s 17 fourth quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 1
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 44
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 25
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 43