Aug 21, 2013, 12:36 PM EDT
Mark Cuban recently appeared on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno and, besides talking about Alex Rodriguez and Bud Selig, Cuban detailed the day he met two U.S. presidents.
First, he had a private lunch with Barack Obama in the White House. Then, Cuban met up with Bill Clinton.
Jay Leno: You also saw President Clinton.Mark Cuban: Yeah, the day got ever weirder. I have lunch with President Obama, then I’m supposed to go to Chicago to give a speech at this thing called the Global Initiative. That’s when the NBA Finals are going on. I’m thinking, OK I’m going to get to Chicago … where am I going to watch the game? I get another e-mail … it’s like President Clinton is going to be at the hotel, would you like to watch the game with him? Let me just tell you, people think I’m crazy watching a game. President Clinton puts me to shame. Oh, my god. He’s crazy, until Hillary walked in.
I wonder whether Clinton was rooting for the Heat or Spurs. He has a pretty good track record of supporting the eventual champion.
- Paul George leaves USA Basketball Showcase with severe lower leg injury, remainder of scrimmage canceled 60
- Rumor: Corey Brewer to Cleveland now part of Kevin Love trade talk 24
- Tony Parker signs (another) contract extension with Spurs 10
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 23
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 18
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 49
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 89