Aug 21, 2013, 12:36 PM EST
Mark Cuban recently appeared on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno and, besides talking about Alex Rodriguez and Bud Selig, Cuban detailed the day he met two U.S. presidents.
First, he had a private lunch with Barack Obama in the White House. Then, Cuban met up with Bill Clinton.
Jay Leno: You also saw President Clinton.Mark Cuban: Yeah, the day got ever weirder. I have lunch with President Obama, then I’m supposed to go to Chicago to give a speech at this thing called the Global Initiative. That’s when the NBA Finals are going on. I’m thinking, OK I’m going to get to Chicago … where am I going to watch the game? I get another e-mail … it’s like President Clinton is going to be at the hotel, would you like to watch the game with him? Let me just tell you, people think I’m crazy watching a game. President Clinton puts me to shame. Oh, my god. He’s crazy, until Hillary walked in.
I wonder whether Clinton was rooting for the Heat or Spurs. He has a pretty good track record of supporting the eventual champion.
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Santa brings Warriors top spot, lump of coal for Knicks 9
- Clippers, Mavericks, Rockets and Kings reportedly interested in signing Josh Smith 13
- Pistons release Josh Smith. WHAT? 52
- Lakers may give Kobe Bryant some nights off to rest. If he wants them. 27
- PBT’s Sunday Night Winners/Losers: Anthony Davis is playing like an MVP 13
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 7
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 20