Aug 21, 2013, 12:36 PM EST
Mark Cuban recently appeared on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno and, besides talking about Alex Rodriguez and Bud Selig, Cuban detailed the day he met two U.S. presidents.
First, he had a private lunch with Barack Obama in the White House. Then, Cuban met up with Bill Clinton.
Jay Leno: You also saw President Clinton.Mark Cuban: Yeah, the day got ever weirder. I have lunch with President Obama, then I’m supposed to go to Chicago to give a speech at this thing called the Global Initiative. That’s when the NBA Finals are going on. I’m thinking, OK I’m going to get to Chicago … where am I going to watch the game? I get another e-mail … it’s like President Clinton is going to be at the hotel, would you like to watch the game with him? Let me just tell you, people think I’m crazy watching a game. President Clinton puts me to shame. Oh, my god. He’s crazy, until Hillary walked in.
I wonder whether Clinton was rooting for the Heat or Spurs. He has a pretty good track record of supporting the eventual champion.
- Lakers’ Steve Blake out at least six weeks with elbow injury 9
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 18
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 4
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 34
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 8
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (59)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (50)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)