Mark Cuban: Bill Clinton is a crazier fan than me

Aug 21, 2013, 12:36 PM EDT

Former U.S. President Clinton speaks during Nelson Mandela International Day in New York

Mark Cuban recently appeared on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno and, besides talking about Alex Rodriguez and Bud Selig, Cuban detailed the day he met two U.S. presidents.

First, he had a private lunch with Barack Obama in the White House. Then, Cuban met up with Bill Clinton.

As transcribed by The Dallas Morning News:

Jay Leno: You also saw President Clinton.Mark Cuban: Yeah, the day got ever weirder. I have lunch with President Obama, then I’m supposed to go to Chicago to give a speech at this thing called the Global Initiative. That’s when the NBA Finals are going on. I’m thinking, OK I’m going to get to Chicago … where am I going to watch the game? I get another e-mail … it’s like President Clinton is going to be at the hotel, would you like to watch the game with him? Let me just tell you, people think I’m crazy watching a game. President Clinton puts me to shame. Oh, my god. He’s crazy, until Hillary walked in.

I wonder whether Clinton was rooting for the Heat or Spurs. He has a pretty good track record of supporting the eventual champion.

1. jimeejohnson - Aug 21, 2013 at 12:52 PM

Clinton’s crazy all right: he almost got impeached for getting it sucked in the White House by a bimbo. At least he’s not stupid like “Lil” gw bush-League.

• bendover09 - Aug 21, 2013 at 7:10 PM

Learn your history. Clinton by far put us in a worst position then Bush could have ever done. The war was Clinton fault. Clinton also had a major impact with China , derp derp.. history time with Ben will make you cringe.

• furedmccombs - Aug 22, 2013 at 10:06 AM

Hmm…let’s see…the national debt actually started to go backwards during the Clinton administration. How did that go under W? Try debating with me and you’ll have to mimic your user name.

2. mtheparrothead - Aug 21, 2013 at 5:49 PM

Yeah google “Clinton global initiative fraud” and let me know how that goes.

3. bills399 - Aug 21, 2013 at 8:15 PM

jimeejohnson, before u call bush stupid (love to hear u back that up politically) u should know that Clinton was in fact impeached, not almost impeached.

• skids003 - Aug 22, 2013 at 9:55 AM

Hey dude, why let facts get in the way of a good liberals thoughts?

Why can't Lakers have a player-coach?
Top 10 NBA Player Searches