Aug 20, 2013, 12:07 PM EDT
Why is the only person who plays defense a middle age soccer mom — I’d at least shuffle my feet and make him work for it.
Nuggets fans, don’t say the man isn’t working on his game all the time. This is a Nate Robinson Instagram of him moving through an airport terminal and putting moves on pretty much everyone except Edward Snowden (okay, this wasn’t the Moscow airport). As you might expect passengers walking along don’t really expect a baller to walk up and put moves on them. They generally seem a little confused by this.
As for what Robinson said about it:
Working on my game in the airport #holdat it Dnt stop .. #basketballneverstops #stateofnate #teamrobinson
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 28
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 44
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4