Aug 20, 2013, 12:07 PM EST
Why is the only person who plays defense a middle age soccer mom — I’d at least shuffle my feet and make him work for it.
Nuggets fans, don’t say the man isn’t working on his game all the time. This is a Nate Robinson Instagram of him moving through an airport terminal and putting moves on pretty much everyone except Edward Snowden (okay, this wasn’t the Moscow airport). As you might expect passengers walking along don’t really expect a baller to walk up and put moves on them. They generally seem a little confused by this.
As for what Robinson said about it:
Working on my game in the airport #holdat it Dnt stop .. #basketballneverstops #stateofnate #teamrobinson
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 13
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 29
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 21
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5
- Report: Rockets ‘very confident’ they’ll land Josh Smith 19