Aug 20, 2013, 12:07 PM EST
Why is the only person who plays defense a middle age soccer mom — I’d at least shuffle my feet and make him work for it.
Nuggets fans, don’t say the man isn’t working on his game all the time. This is a Nate Robinson Instagram of him moving through an airport terminal and putting moves on pretty much everyone except Edward Snowden (okay, this wasn’t the Moscow airport). As you might expect passengers walking along don’t really expect a baller to walk up and put moves on them. They generally seem a little confused by this.
As for what Robinson said about it:
Working on my game in the airport #holdat it Dnt stop .. #basketballneverstops #stateofnate #teamrobinson
- Kobe is back but loss to Raptors shows Lakers still have a lot of work to do 3
- Sunday night NBA Grades: Rudy Gay traded to Kings, Kobe returns for Lakers 1
- Expect to see facilitator Kobe in his return to Lakers 5
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players 25
- Knicks lose by 41 points at home to Celtics 24
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)