Aug 20, 2013, 12:07 PM EST
Why is the only person who plays defense a middle age soccer mom — I’d at least shuffle my feet and make him work for it.
Nuggets fans, don’t say the man isn’t working on his game all the time. This is a Nate Robinson Instagram of him moving through an airport terminal and putting moves on pretty much everyone except Edward Snowden (okay, this wasn’t the Moscow airport). As you might expect passengers walking along don’t really expect a baller to walk up and put moves on them. They generally seem a little confused by this.
As for what Robinson said about it:
Working on my game in the airport #holdat it Dnt stop .. #basketballneverstops #stateofnate #teamrobinson
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 1
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 8
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 10
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 14