Aug 20, 2013, 12:07 PM EST
Why is the only person who plays defense a middle age soccer mom — I’d at least shuffle my feet and make him work for it.
Nuggets fans, don’t say the man isn’t working on his game all the time. This is a Nate Robinson Instagram of him moving through an airport terminal and putting moves on pretty much everyone except Edward Snowden (okay, this wasn’t the Moscow airport). As you might expect passengers walking along don’t really expect a baller to walk up and put moves on them. They generally seem a little confused by this.
As for what Robinson said about it:
Working on my game in the airport #holdat it Dnt stop .. #basketballneverstops #stateofnate #teamrobinson
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 20
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 2
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 4
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9