Aug 20, 2013, 5:45 PM EDT
What is it with NBA players and shark tanks? Gilbert Arenas has one in his home.
There is an 850-square-foot gym, a hair salon, a paneled office/library with a shark tank, a theater, four bedrooms and seven bathrooms in the two-story house. The grounds include a swimming pool and spa, lawn, a fire pit and an outdoor kitchen.
Of course Kobe has an 850-square-foot gym in his house. It probably is the single biggest room in the house.
Apparently all the remodeling was done while Kobe owned the property. So you can tell all your friends that Kobe picked out the crown molding during your next cocktail party.
It seems a little odd that a home has four bedrooms and seven bathrooms, but as I don’t want to live down in a Newport Beach gated community I guess it doesn’t matter. If you care, here’s what the backyard looks like, as well as the formal living room.
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 11
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 17
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 34
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 11