Aug 20, 2013, 5:45 PM EDT
What is it with NBA players and shark tanks? Gilbert Arenas has one in his home.
There is an 850-square-foot gym, a hair salon, a paneled office/library with a shark tank, a theater, four bedrooms and seven bathrooms in the two-story house. The grounds include a swimming pool and spa, lawn, a fire pit and an outdoor kitchen.
Of course Kobe has an 850-square-foot gym in his house. It probably is the single biggest room in the house.
Apparently all the remodeling was done while Kobe owned the property. So you can tell all your friends that Kobe picked out the crown molding during your next cocktail party.
It seems a little odd that a home has four bedrooms and seven bathrooms, but as I don’t want to live down in a Newport Beach gated community I guess it doesn’t matter. If you care, here’s what the backyard looks like, as well as the formal living room.
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 0
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 10
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 9
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 6
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 38
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 6
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 15