Aug 20, 2013, 5:45 PM EST
What is it with NBA players and shark tanks? Gilbert Arenas has one in his home.
There is an 850-square-foot gym, a hair salon, a paneled office/library with a shark tank, a theater, four bedrooms and seven bathrooms in the two-story house. The grounds include a swimming pool and spa, lawn, a fire pit and an outdoor kitchen.
Of course Kobe has an 850-square-foot gym in his house. It probably is the single biggest room in the house.
Apparently all the remodeling was done while Kobe owned the property. So you can tell all your friends that Kobe picked out the crown molding during your next cocktail party.
It seems a little odd that a home has four bedrooms and seven bathrooms, but as I don’t want to live down in a Newport Beach gated community I guess it doesn’t matter. If you care, here’s what the backyard looks like, as well as the formal living room.
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 12
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 24
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 5
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 7
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 3