Aug 20, 2013, 5:45 PM EDT
What is it with NBA players and shark tanks? Gilbert Arenas has one in his home.
There is an 850-square-foot gym, a hair salon, a paneled office/library with a shark tank, a theater, four bedrooms and seven bathrooms in the two-story house. The grounds include a swimming pool and spa, lawn, a fire pit and an outdoor kitchen.
Of course Kobe has an 850-square-foot gym in his house. It probably is the single biggest room in the house.
Apparently all the remodeling was done while Kobe owned the property. So you can tell all your friends that Kobe picked out the crown molding during your next cocktail party.
It seems a little odd that a home has four bedrooms and seven bathrooms, but as I don’t want to live down in a Newport Beach gated community I guess it doesn’t matter. If you care, here’s what the backyard looks like, as well as the formal living room.
- Bugs Bunny teases the Jordan XXX in interview with Ahmad Rashad (VIDEO) 1
- Report: LeBron James calls the plays, Cavaliers coach David Blatt repeats them to team 50
- Kevin Durant says he’d ‘love to’ stay with Thunder his entire career, wants his jersey retired in OKC 14
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 20
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 7
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13