Aug 20, 2013, 5:45 PM EST
What is it with NBA players and shark tanks? Gilbert Arenas has one in his home.
There is an 850-square-foot gym, a hair salon, a paneled office/library with a shark tank, a theater, four bedrooms and seven bathrooms in the two-story house. The grounds include a swimming pool and spa, lawn, a fire pit and an outdoor kitchen.
Of course Kobe has an 850-square-foot gym in his house. It probably is the single biggest room in the house.
Apparently all the remodeling was done while Kobe owned the property. So you can tell all your friends that Kobe picked out the crown molding during your next cocktail party.
It seems a little odd that a home has four bedrooms and seven bathrooms, but as I don’t want to live down in a Newport Beach gated community I guess it doesn’t matter. If you care, here’s what the backyard looks like, as well as the formal living room.
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 2
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 17
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 59
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 8