Aug 20, 2013, 8:44 AM EST
Last season it was just good to to see Jeff Green back out on the court. This season he is going to get asked to do a lot more for a Boston team in transition, we’ll see how that goes.
Green was in Seattle for the Jamal Crawford pro-am and what did we learn? He can still dunk. And score. Which he does with a real flair.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 9
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18