Aug 19, 2013, 11:33 AM EDT
That is Hannibal Buress… not the tall guy, he is still Kevin Durant. I think you know who he is. Foot Locker is counting on you knowing who he is and wanting to dress like him.
Buress is a Chicago-based comedian who plays the hype man brilliantly in this new ad. Got to hand it to Foot Locker, they have been rolling out some fun ads this summer.
Hat tip to KD at Ball Don’t Lie.
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 17
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 5
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 28