Aug 19, 2013, 11:33 AM EDT
That is Hannibal Buress… not the tall guy, he is still Kevin Durant. I think you know who he is. Foot Locker is counting on you knowing who he is and wanting to dress like him.
Buress is a Chicago-based comedian who plays the hype man brilliantly in this new ad. Got to hand it to Foot Locker, they have been rolling out some fun ads this summer.
Hat tip to KD at Ball Don’t Lie.
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 2
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 16
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 7
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 0
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 17
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 19
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6