Aug 19, 2013, 11:33 AM EDT
That is Hannibal Buress… not the tall guy, he is still Kevin Durant. I think you know who he is. Foot Locker is counting on you knowing who he is and wanting to dress like him.
Buress is a Chicago-based comedian who plays the hype man brilliantly in this new ad. Got to hand it to Foot Locker, they have been rolling out some fun ads this summer.
Hat tip to KD at Ball Don’t Lie.
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 16
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 9
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 14
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 16
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 14
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 23