Aug 19, 2013, 11:33 AM EDT
That is Hannibal Buress… not the tall guy, he is still Kevin Durant. I think you know who he is. Foot Locker is counting on you knowing who he is and wanting to dress like him.
Buress is a Chicago-based comedian who plays the hype man brilliantly in this new ad. Got to hand it to Foot Locker, they have been rolling out some fun ads this summer.
Hat tip to KD at Ball Don’t Lie.
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 0
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 6
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 3
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 21
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 3
- PBT Extra: Will Spurs depth, versatility prove too much for Clippers? 10