Aug 19, 2013, 11:33 AM EDT
That is Hannibal Buress… not the tall guy, he is still Kevin Durant. I think you know who he is. Foot Locker is counting on you knowing who he is and wanting to dress like him.
Buress is a Chicago-based comedian who plays the hype man brilliantly in this new ad. Got to hand it to Foot Locker, they have been rolling out some fun ads this summer.
Hat tip to KD at Ball Don’t Lie.
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 17
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 12
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10