Aug 19, 2013, 10:40 AM EST
Elite NBA defenders struggle to contain Chris Paul. His step back jumper is wicked, he’s physically strong with the ball, he has a very good first step and he has the ability to survey the court then make the right play at lightning speed.
So if the NBA’s best can’t slow him, what are high school and college defenders going to do?
Not much, based on this City League Hoops video from Paul’s CP3 Elite guard camp. Paul overpowers some defenders, abuses others with a step back and generally just does to them what he does to NBA guys on a nightly basis.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 7
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 41
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 10
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 8
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 15
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5