Aug 19, 2013, 10:40 AM EST
Elite NBA defenders struggle to contain Chris Paul. His step back jumper is wicked, he’s physically strong with the ball, he has a very good first step and he has the ability to survey the court then make the right play at lightning speed.
So if the NBA’s best can’t slow him, what are high school and college defenders going to do?
Not much, based on this City League Hoops video from Paul’s CP3 Elite guard camp. Paul overpowers some defenders, abuses others with a step back and generally just does to them what he does to NBA guys on a nightly basis.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 4
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13