Aug 19, 2013, 10:40 AM EST
Elite NBA defenders struggle to contain Chris Paul. His step back jumper is wicked, he’s physically strong with the ball, he has a very good first step and he has the ability to survey the court then make the right play at lightning speed.
So if the NBA’s best can’t slow him, what are high school and college defenders going to do?
Not much, based on this City League Hoops video from Paul’s CP3 Elite guard camp. Paul overpowers some defenders, abuses others with a step back and generally just does to them what he does to NBA guys on a nightly basis.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 0
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 8
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13