Aug 19, 2013, 10:40 AM EDT
Elite NBA defenders struggle to contain Chris Paul. His step back jumper is wicked, he’s physically strong with the ball, he has a very good first step and he has the ability to survey the court then make the right play at lightning speed.
So if the NBA’s best can’t slow him, what are high school and college defenders going to do?
Not much, based on this City League Hoops video from Paul’s CP3 Elite guard camp. Paul overpowers some defenders, abuses others with a step back and generally just does to them what he does to NBA guys on a nightly basis.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 1
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 8