Aug 19, 2013, 10:40 AM EDT
Elite NBA defenders struggle to contain Chris Paul. His step back jumper is wicked, he’s physically strong with the ball, he has a very good first step and he has the ability to survey the court then make the right play at lightning speed.
So if the NBA’s best can’t slow him, what are high school and college defenders going to do?
Not much, based on this City League Hoops video from Paul’s CP3 Elite guard camp. Paul overpowers some defenders, abuses others with a step back and generally just does to them what he does to NBA guys on a nightly basis.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Report: Washington Wizards contact Ray Allen, too 4
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 14
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 9
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 4
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19