Aug 19, 2013, 10:00 AM EST
Some guys have games meant for the freestyle feel of pro-am games, guys who can just light it up in that up-tempo setting. Sure, Blake Griffin can put up numbers and throw a few down, but the guys who can really steal the show have the rock in their hands.
Say, the Clippers Jamal Crawford, for example.
His name is on the front of the jerseys in the Seattle area pro-am, and we’ve shown you video of him lighting guys up before, well here he was from over the weekend putting on a show. Including hitting a few threes from pretty much the San Juan Islands.
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 1
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 8
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 10
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 14