Aug 18, 2013, 11:00 AM EST
On Saturday, it was Blake Griffin‘s turn.
In terms of sick highlights and pure entertainment value, this probably doesn’t surpass what we saw Kyrie do a day earlier. But Griffin can dunk with the best of ‘em, and the coast-to-coast drive and reverse dunk finish (at the 45-second mark) was more than a little impressive.
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 4
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11