Aug 18, 2013, 11:00 AM EST
On Saturday, it was Blake Griffin‘s turn.
In terms of sick highlights and pure entertainment value, this probably doesn’t surpass what we saw Kyrie do a day earlier. But Griffin can dunk with the best of ‘em, and the coast-to-coast drive and reverse dunk finish (at the 45-second mark) was more than a little impressive.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 20
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 2
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 4
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9