Aug 18, 2013, 11:00 AM EDT
On Saturday, it was Blake Griffin‘s turn.
In terms of sick highlights and pure entertainment value, this probably doesn’t surpass what we saw Kyrie do a day earlier. But Griffin can dunk with the best of ’em, and the coast-to-coast drive and reverse dunk finish (at the 45-second mark) was more than a little impressive.
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 7
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 8
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 39
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31