Aug 18, 2013, 11:00 AM EDT
On Saturday, it was Blake Griffin‘s turn.
In terms of sick highlights and pure entertainment value, this probably doesn’t surpass what we saw Kyrie do a day earlier. But Griffin can dunk with the best of ‘em, and the coast-to-coast drive and reverse dunk finish (at the 45-second mark) was more than a little impressive.
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 20
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 7
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 18
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 25
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 21
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 31
- Steve Ballmer screams like a maniac at Clippers rally 26