Aug 18, 2013, 11:00 AM EDT
On Saturday, it was Blake Griffin‘s turn.
In terms of sick highlights and pure entertainment value, this probably doesn’t surpass what we saw Kyrie do a day earlier. But Griffin can dunk with the best of ’em, and the coast-to-coast drive and reverse dunk finish (at the 45-second mark) was more than a little impressive.
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 13
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 32
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 49
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28