Aug 17, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
As Mel Brooks once wisely proclaimed, “It’s good to be the King.”
LeBron James was running late to the Jay Z/Justin Timberlake show Friday night, so he got a police escort to Sun Life Stadium.
Your tax dollars hard at work, Miami.
For the rest of us, we should make sure to allow time for traffic.
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 26
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 34
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 20
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 56
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 17
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 7