Aug 17, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
As Mel Brooks once wisely proclaimed, “It’s good to be the King.”
LeBron James was running late to the Jay Z/Justin Timberlake show Friday night, so he got a police escort to Sun Life Stadium.
Your tax dollars hard at work, Miami.
For the rest of us, we should make sure to allow time for traffic.
- Son tweets Craig Sager has acute leukemia 5
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 6
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 22
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” 42
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season 50