Aug 17, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
As Mel Brooks once wisely proclaimed, “It’s good to be the King.”
LeBron James was running late to the Jay Z/Justin Timberlake show Friday night, so he got a police escort to Sun Life Stadium.
Your tax dollars hard at work, Miami.
For the rest of us, we should make sure to allow time for traffic.
- Bobcats fight to the end, but Heat come away with 2-0 series lead 0
- PBT Extra: How ’bout them Wizards? 11
- Phil Jackson wants Carmelo Anthony to take less money to re-sign with Knicks 53
- Report: Frank Vogel “coaching for his job” in wake of team’s slide 20
- Phoenix’s Goran Dragic runs away with Most Improved Player 15