Aug 17, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
As Mel Brooks once wisely proclaimed, “It’s good to be the King.”
LeBron James was running late to the Jay Z/Justin Timberlake show Friday night, so he got a police escort to Sun Life Stadium.
Your tax dollars hard at work, Miami.
For the rest of us, we should make sure to allow time for traffic.
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 8
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 17
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 45
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 89
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 61
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43