Aug 16, 2013, 12:21 AM EDT
The Suns officially unveiled their new uniforms for the upcoming season on Thursday by holding a fashion show in Scottsdale, Arizona to celebrate the occasion.
The organization had players from past teams modeling reminders of what the previous uniform incarnations looked like, before getting to the main event where the newest Suns gave us our fist look at the latest designs.
Check out a couple more photos below, and you can relive the entire unveiling on video over at Suns.com.
— Rebecca Clark (@SunsMercGirl) August 16, 2013
— Phoenix Suns (@Suns) August 16, 2013
- Rumor: Corey Brewer to Cleveland now part of Kevin Love trade talk 16
- Tony Parker signs (another) contract extension with Spurs 9
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 23
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 18
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 49
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 89
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 61