Aug 16, 2013, 12:21 AM EST
The Suns officially unveiled their new uniforms for the upcoming season on Thursday by holding a fashion show in Scottsdale, Arizona to celebrate the occasion.
The organization had players from past teams modeling reminders of what the previous uniform incarnations looked like, before getting to the main event where the newest Suns gave us our fist look at the latest designs.
Check out a couple more photos below, and you can relive the entire unveiling on video over at Suns.com.
— Rebecca Clark (@SunsMercGirl) August 16, 2013
— Phoenix Suns (@Suns) August 16, 2013
- Paul Pierce practiced Monday, could return vs. Celtics Tuesday 0
- Report: Kings not done trading, Jason Thompson next on block 4
- The Extra Pass: Raptors’ salary dump trade could mean a few more wins, too; plus Sunday recaps 1
- Kobe is back but loss to Raptors shows Lakers still have a lot of work to do 9
- Sunday night NBA Grades: Rudy Gay traded to Kings, Kobe returns for Lakers 3
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)