Aug 16, 2013, 12:21 AM EDT
The Suns officially unveiled their new uniforms for the upcoming season on Thursday by holding a fashion show in Scottsdale, Arizona to celebrate the occasion.
The organization had players from past teams modeling reminders of what the previous uniform incarnations looked like, before getting to the main event where the newest Suns gave us our fist look at the latest designs.
Check out a couple more photos below, and you can relive the entire unveiling on video over at Suns.com.
— Rebecca Clark (@SunsMercGirl) August 16, 2013
— Phoenix Suns (@Suns) August 16, 2013
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 2
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 5
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 40
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 39
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11