Aug 16, 2013, 12:21 AM EDT
The Suns officially unveiled their new uniforms for the upcoming season on Thursday by holding a fashion show in Scottsdale, Arizona to celebrate the occasion.
The organization had players from past teams modeling reminders of what the previous uniform incarnations looked like, before getting to the main event where the newest Suns gave us our fist look at the latest designs.
Check out a couple more photos below, and you can relive the entire unveiling on video over at Suns.com.
— Rebecca Clark (@SunsMercGirl) August 16, 2013
— Phoenix Suns (@Suns) August 16, 2013
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 11
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 16
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 29
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 9
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 20
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 25
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 23
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2