Aug 16, 2013, 12:21 AM EDT
The Suns officially unveiled their new uniforms for the upcoming season on Thursday by holding a fashion show in Scottsdale, Arizona to celebrate the occasion.
The organization had players from past teams modeling reminders of what the previous uniform incarnations looked like, before getting to the main event where the newest Suns gave us our fist look at the latest designs.
Check out a couple more photos below, and you can relive the entire unveiling on video over at Suns.com.
— Rebecca Clark (@SunsMercGirl) August 16, 2013
— Phoenix Suns (@Suns) August 16, 2013
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 16
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 25
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 26
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 29
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 40
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24
- Report: Lakers would still trade D’Angelo Russell for DeMarcus Cousins straight up. Kings wouldn’t. 30