Aug 15, 2013, 2:26 PM EST
In the Rucker Park style of playground games that take place at outdoor courts during the summer, players are often-times granted hilarious nicknames from the emcee in an effort to get the crowd hyped.
Kevin Durant, though? He’s just Kevin. Although it appears there was some miscommunication here, because he doesn’t seem all that pleased by the fact he was deprived of his moment of glorification.
- PBT’s Sunday Night Winners/Losers: Anthony Davis is playing like an MVP 3
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 7
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 19
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 60