Aug 15, 2013, 2:26 PM EST
In the Rucker Park style of playground games that take place at outdoor courts during the summer, players are often-times granted hilarious nicknames from the emcee in an effort to get the crowd hyped.
Kevin Durant, though? He’s just Kevin. Although it appears there was some miscommunication here, because he doesn’t seem all that pleased by the fact he was deprived of his moment of glorification.
- NBA denies Kings’ protest 2
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 8
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 8
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13