Aug 15, 2013, 2:26 PM EST
In the Rucker Park style of playground games that take place at outdoor courts during the summer, players are often-times granted hilarious nicknames from the emcee in an effort to get the crowd hyped.
Kevin Durant, though? He’s just Kevin. Although it appears there was some miscommunication here, because he doesn’t seem all that pleased by the fact he was deprived of his moment of glorification.
- Knicks lose by 41 points at home to Celtics 14
- LeBron James likely to start at center for Eastern Conference All-Stars 7
- Report: Sixers a viable trade destination for Omer Asik 11
- Report: Jason Kidd safe as Nets coach until team gets healthy 6
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 30
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (46)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)