Aug 15, 2013, 2:26 PM EDT
In the Rucker Park style of playground games that take place at outdoor courts during the summer, players are often-times granted hilarious nicknames from the emcee in an effort to get the crowd hyped.
Kevin Durant, though? He’s just Kevin. Although it appears there was some miscommunication here, because he doesn’t seem all that pleased by the fact he was deprived of his moment of glorification.
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 8
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 43
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 54
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 70
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 10
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 37
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 16