Aug 15, 2013, 2:26 PM EDT
In the Rucker Park style of playground games that take place at outdoor courts during the summer, players are often-times granted hilarious nicknames from the emcee in an effort to get the crowd hyped.
Kevin Durant, though? He’s just Kevin. Although it appears there was some miscommunication here, because he doesn’t seem all that pleased by the fact he was deprived of his moment of glorification.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 29
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 6
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 26
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9