Aug 15, 2013, 8:44 AM EDT
Jeremy Lin may have changed, but he still has a great sense of humor and he still doesn’t mind being the butt of the joke.
This is an amusing video from Lin’s own YouTube channel, where he looks back on how those around him think fame has changed him — he’s not practicing enough for Guitar Hero, working out with Steve Nash over middle school buddies — and he plays it for laughs. He even got James Harden in on the fun.
It’s self-produced, and Lin is a star (an international star) who doesn’t take himself all that seriously. That makes it fun.
Now, I just want to see him use his left hand in a game.
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 6
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 2
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10