Aug 15, 2013, 8:44 AM EST
Jeremy Lin may have changed, but he still has a great sense of humor and he still doesn’t mind being the butt of the joke.
This is an amusing video from Lin’s own YouTube channel, where he looks back on how those around him think fame has changed him — he’s not practicing enough for Guitar Hero, working out with Steve Nash over middle school buddies — and he plays it for laughs. He even got James Harden in on the fun.
It’s self-produced, and Lin is a star (an international star) who doesn’t take himself all that seriously. That makes it fun.
Now, I just want to see him use his left hand in a game.
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 6
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 16
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 24
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6