Aug 15, 2013, 8:44 AM EDT
Jeremy Lin may have changed, but he still has a great sense of humor and he still doesn’t mind being the butt of the joke.
This is an amusing video from Lin’s own YouTube channel, where he looks back on how those around him think fame has changed him — he’s not practicing enough for Guitar Hero, working out with Steve Nash over middle school buddies — and he plays it for laughs. He even got James Harden in on the fun.
It’s self-produced, and Lin is a star (an international star) who doesn’t take himself all that seriously. That makes it fun.
Now, I just want to see him use his left hand in a game.
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 0
- Harden’s 17 fourth quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 2
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 47
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 25
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20