Aug 15, 2013, 8:44 AM EDT
Jeremy Lin may have changed, but he still has a great sense of humor and he still doesn’t mind being the butt of the joke.
This is an amusing video from Lin’s own YouTube channel, where he looks back on how those around him think fame has changed him — he’s not practicing enough for Guitar Hero, working out with Steve Nash over middle school buddies — and he plays it for laughs. He even got James Harden in on the fun.
It’s self-produced, and Lin is a star (an international star) who doesn’t take himself all that seriously. That makes it fun.
Now, I just want to see him use his left hand in a game.
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 5
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10