Aug 15, 2013, 8:44 AM EDT
Jeremy Lin may have changed, but he still has a great sense of humor and he still doesn’t mind being the butt of the joke.
This is an amusing video from Lin’s own YouTube channel, where he looks back on how those around him think fame has changed him — he’s not practicing enough for Guitar Hero, working out with Steve Nash over middle school buddies — and he plays it for laughs. He even got James Harden in on the fun.
It’s self-produced, and Lin is a star (an international star) who doesn’t take himself all that seriously. That makes it fun.
Now, I just want to see him use his left hand in a game.
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 9
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 25
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 68
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 8
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 5
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 14
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 36