Aug 15, 2013, 6:26 PM EST
The Clippers were thought to have added Redick for his three-point shooting ability — L.A. was middle of the pack in that category in terms of percentage a season ago, and with Chris Paul getting to the basket and Blake Griffin drawing multiple defenders down low, that would seem to be a natural role for Redick to fill.
But based on this video that Redick posted to Instagram, it appears as though he wants in on some of that Lob City action.
[Quick message to J.J. -- your new teammates don't really like the whole Lob City thing.]
- Pau Gasol expresses frustration with D’Antoni offense. Lakers have to think trade. 14
- Report: Grizzlies shopping Zach Randolph around, want deal with Pelicans 6
- Nets notes: Kidd takes some credit, Lopez downplays injury, and Pierce off the bench 2
- Report: Knicks’ owner shoots down trade to get team Kyle Lowry 22
- The Extra Pass: Deron Williams is the difference for Nets; plus Thursday’s recaps 1
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (64)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (51)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)