Aug 15, 2013, 6:26 PM EDT
The Clippers were thought to have added Redick for his three-point shooting ability — L.A. was middle of the pack in that category in terms of percentage a season ago, and with Chris Paul getting to the basket and Blake Griffin drawing multiple defenders down low, that would seem to be a natural role for Redick to fill.
But based on this video that Redick posted to Instagram, it appears as though he wants in on some of that Lob City action.
[Quick message to J.J. — your new teammates don’t really like the whole Lob City thing.]
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 0
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 4
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 21
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 10
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 54
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56