Aug 14, 2013, 7:41 PM EST
We brought you the news that the Lakers would be adding Elias Harris to the roster a couple of weeks back, but the team made the signing of the forward from Gonzaga University official on Wednesday.
Terms of the deal were not disclosed, but it’s believed to be a one-year minimum deal for $490,180 that’s partially guaranteed, with a team option for a second season.
Harris looked good for the Lakers during the Las Vegas Summer league, where he averaged 10.2 points, 5.6 rebounds and 1.2 steals in 27 minutes per game, while starting in all five of his appearances.
The Lakers roster now stands at 12 players, with the team expected to expand that number to 13 when it signs Ryan Kelly, who was selected with the 48th overall pick in this year’s draft.
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 3
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 0
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 26
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 2
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 35
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 9