Aug 14, 2013, 10:20 AM EDT
When Kobe Bryant and other NBA players tour China to
sell shoes promote their brand and preach the gospel of the NBA, they inevitably get stuck in some odd situations.
Such as chopstick competitions. This is raw video of a Chinese television show and Kobe in a chopstick use competition against the host. Who is just as cheesy as any talk show host here. Of course, Kobe is ultra competitive at this, because he’s Kobe.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 0
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 34
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 38