Aug 14, 2013, 10:20 AM EDT
When Kobe Bryant and other NBA players tour China to
sell shoes promote their brand and preach the gospel of the NBA, they inevitably get stuck in some odd situations.
Such as chopstick competitions. This is raw video of a Chinese television show and Kobe in a chopstick use competition against the host. Who is just as cheesy as any talk show host here. Of course, Kobe is ultra competitive at this, because he’s Kobe.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 3
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 20
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49