Aug 14, 2013, 10:20 AM EST
When Kobe Bryant and other NBA players tour China to
sell shoes promote their brand and preach the gospel of the NBA, they inevitably get stuck in some odd situations.
Such as chopstick competitions. This is raw video of a Chinese television show and Kobe in a chopstick use competition against the host. Who is just as cheesy as any talk show host here. Of course, Kobe is ultra competitive at this, because he’s Kobe.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 28
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 5
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 17
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 15
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 25
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 8
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8