Aug 14, 2013, 10:20 AM EDT
When Kobe Bryant and other NBA players tour China to
sell shoes promote their brand and preach the gospel of the NBA, they inevitably get stuck in some odd situations.
Such as chopstick competitions. This is raw video of a Chinese television show and Kobe in a chopstick use competition against the host. Who is just as cheesy as any talk show host here. Of course, Kobe is ultra competitive at this, because he’s Kobe.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 1
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 21
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18