Aug 14, 2013, 10:20 AM EDT
When Kobe Bryant and other NBA players tour China to
sell shoes promote their brand and preach the gospel of the NBA, they inevitably get stuck in some odd situations.
Such as chopstick competitions. This is raw video of a Chinese television show and Kobe in a chopstick use competition against the host. Who is just as cheesy as any talk show host here. Of course, Kobe is ultra competitive at this, because he’s Kobe.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 0
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 8
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 13
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 38
- PBT Power Rankings: Tell me again how the Spurs are too old…. 13