Aug 13, 2013, 3:33 PM EDT
In the rematch, Dragic managed to stay for the entire contest, and ended up hitting the game-winner with 2.5 seconds left to lead his team to the victory.
This game was once again an exhibition; Slovenia hosts the Eurobasket championship beginning September 4.
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 0
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 8
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 13
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 38
- PBT Power Rankings: Tell me again how the Spurs are too old…. 13