Aug 13, 2013, 3:33 PM EDT
In the rematch, Dragic managed to stay for the entire contest, and ended up hitting the game-winner with 2.5 seconds left to lead his team to the victory.
This game was once again an exhibition; Slovenia hosts the Eurobasket championship beginning September 4.
- Report: Dante Exum diagnosed with torn ACL 6
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 23
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 7
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 22
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9