Aug 13, 2013, 3:33 PM EDT
In the rematch, Dragic managed to stay for the entire contest, and ended up hitting the game-winner with 2.5 seconds left to lead his team to the victory.
This game was once again an exhibition; Slovenia hosts the Eurobasket championship beginning September 4.
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 0
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 16
- Thunder start fast, cruise to Game 1 win over Grizzlies 3
- Pacers’ troubles continue as Hawks convincingly win Game 1 32
- Warriors take Game 1 from Clippers 30